You are at Home> Career
Topics related to our jobs, divided into various career stages in our lives. For more recent articles, you may visit the Career category.
Job Choices and Pursuing One’s Dream
- Turning passions or hobbies into a job
- To succeed in your career, follow your passion
- There is no such thing as a dream job or dream company
- When your dreams just keep haunting you
- Finding the courage to pursue your dreams
- How to know what your dreams are and pursue them
- What to do when you follow your heart but start to doubt
- Keep your dreams to yourself when your loved ones do not
- From bad boy to successful businessman to a contended
- Earning an honest living despite circumstances and physical
- Career: As a calling or to be rich?
Taking a paycut
- Quit the rat race, but have a day job to pay the bills
- Should you take a pay cut in exchange for a life of inner
- Should you work for a cause, or work for the pay?
- Some lessons I’ve learnt from my paycut job
- So I am back in the corporate world…
Improving Work Life & Overcoming Challenges
- How to improve your language communication, both written and
- Being mindful when working can increase your performance and
- Overcoming Bullying- in workplace and in life
- A simple way of coping with difficult people
- How to forgive your parents and your incompetent boss
- Should you accept that job promotion or better offer?
- Why indulging in office gossip and politics can ruin our
- Giving a smile and your heart in what you do makes the world
- Teach with passion and you may just change someone’s life
- When you are just too burnt out to even smile
- Even though the job sucks, give it your best
- How a Boss Can Deal with a Difficult Employee
- The mark of an excellant salesman
- Always have a life beyond work
- Are you unhappy at work because the job clashes with your
- An interesting interview with a successful corporate figure
- Why Not Everyone Chooses to be Workaholic or Performer at
- Should You Work in Shifts or Regular Hours?
- Lighten Up!
- Happiness at Work
Should you quit?
- 6 Considerations Before You Quit Your Day Job (Without a
- Should you work for a company with questionable principles?
- When you are sick of working with someone else for a living
- Should you quit your job to blog full time?
- Should you just quit your job and go travelling?
- Should you quit your job to pursue your dreams?
- Is it wise to quit your job to answer your calling?
- Resigning from the job and plunging into the unknown
- So you want to be a hawker to escape your job’s stress?
- Do you still want to be a hawker…or are just burnt out from
- Stuck in a job that you do not love
Students looking for a job
- What to do if you cannot find a job after college
- Why holiday/summer jobs can give you a clear insight of what
you want to be
- Tips for holiday/summer job searches for students/teenagers
– Part 2
- Tips for holiday/summer job searches for students/teenagers-
- Even if you hate to study, do it for the sake of your future
- Academic results is not an indication of a person’s success in life
- Article Series on Holiday/Summer Jobs for Students/Teenagers
When you lose your job
- Advice to those to be retrenched by Idrus Ismail
- Lost his job and now is full time into building websites
- From a rectrenced 5 figure salary programmer to an
- Jobless in a land of plenty?
- Lessons we can learn from seniors who work after retirement
- Keeping the mind occupied and finding purpose after
If you like this post, say thanks by sharing it: