- How to force yourself to save money every month
- Money habits you should not be ashamed of
- The biggest lesson I have learned about money
- Why some merchants charge extra when you pay via credit card
instead of cash
- Would you rather pay for the ambiance or the taste?
- How We Survived the Previous Recession
- How to Determine the Best Rate when Changing Foreign
- How My Friend Took Control of Her Spending- by Cutting Up
Her Credit Cards
- How Much Does Your Family’s Weekly Meal Cost?
- It should not be always about the money
- Money is not everything
- Is it wrong to take money from bad people for a good cause?
- It is not how much you have but how much you want
- Learn about moods and money by Richard Carlson
- Can a family man with Salary RM3,000 survive in Malaysia
Investment and protection
- Invest your money rather than spending it all off
- Just invest, do average dollar costing and get on with life
- The benefits of average dollar cost vs lump sum investment.
- The importance of having personal accident insurance
- Misleading information told to investors in unit trust
- The Importance of Writing a Will- explained in layman terms
- 10 Personal lessons I have learned in 2009
- Internet Get Rich Schemes- Don’t Fall for Them